The International Cyber Security Festival 2022
The International Cyber Security Festival IFCS2022 will be held on May 13-14
International Cyber Security Festival IFCS2022 will be held on May 13-14, organized by the University of Georgia and the Internet Development Initiative.
Location: Kakheti, at the Ambassador Hotel Kachreti.
This year the following issues will be discussed within the festival:
"Cyber Security: Regional Approaches, Challenges and Georgia"
"Cyber Security and Law, Cybercrime and International Law, International Social Media Regulation Practice"
"Business and Cyber Security".
- GreenNet – https://www.greennet.ge
- Cambium Networks – https://www.cambiumnetworks.com
- SmartNet – http://www.smart-net.ge
- GTGroup – https://gtgroupe.ge
- Softline Georgia – https://softlinegeorgia.ge
- HT Solution – https://www.hts.ge
- ICANN – https://www.icann.org
The sponsors of the event are: University of Georgia (https://ug.edu.ge) and A (A) IP “Internet Development Initiative.
Source : Marketer.GE