Cyber Security, Blockchain Technology and ECOsystem [2019-2020]
Happy New Year 2021, the company wishes you good luck and health.
We offer a summary of the events of 2019-2020
• A vision has been developed to develop cyber security, blockchain technologies and ecosystems.
• Cyber Security Group has been granted Virtual Zone status.
• Renewed ISO 27001: 2013 international standard certification
• Due to the pandemic and strong cyber attacks, the company helped the sectors operating in Georgia, where the company tested the penetration of websites completely free of charge, which is a guarantee for the security of the site.
• The company has updated its Cyber News website - Cyber News [SECLAB].
• Crypto News [SFORNews] platform was created with the help of CYBSECGROUP and SFOR.
Finally, on December 12-13, 2020, in collaboration with Google Developer Student Clubs (BTU) and CYBSECGROUP, the cyber security hackathon - Capture The Flag (CTF) was held remotely.
All of this was a response to the digital challenges and pandemic of the 21st century.
The company wishes you good luck and health.
Follow Us: https://t.me/CSGNews
Cyber Security Group
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/CYBSECGROUP
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/Cyber-Security-Group-LLC
Twitter - https://twitter.com/CYBSECGROUP
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/CYBERSECGROUP
Telegram - https://t.me/CYBSECGROUP
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/SFORofficial
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/SFORofficial
Twitter - https://twitter.com/SFORofficial
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/SFORofficial
Telegram - https://t.me/sforofficial