Networks (Part One)
Methods of receiving and transmitting information have long been developed, refined, formed and today it is called Networks | NET
Communication between people plays an important role in their lives, they need information about each other, news, weather, financial performance and everything that is in the human interest, methods of receiving and transmitting information have long been developed, refined, formed and today it is called Networks | NET
Computer networking helps a person to quickly receive and transmit certain items, information and so on, along with everything, the development of computer systems has required the development of networks that would facilitate the rapid transmission, reception and most importantly of security.
Network - this is the exchange of information in a virtual space, where the goal is to get the code to a specific point, both in our lives and in the virtual space there are certain ethics, norms and rules.
The network has 4 main common elements:
• Rules (protocols) - rules for receiving / issuing information
• Certain elements that send information from one device to another
• The device that connects these devices
• Network devices that exchange information with each other
We can use the following resources in the network - programs, data files, printers, devices and everything that has the ability to exchange information.
The network is divided into three main classes:
• Local Area Network - (Lan - Local Area Network) - a combination of interconnected, private computers
• Man - Metropolitanl Area Network - which brings together many local area networks in a given quarter
• Global Area Network - (Wan - Wire Area Network) - which brings together different cities, regions globally